SECOND POLICE DISTRICT
April 16, 2017
Leaving After Colliding. 3620 Garfield St, NW. 12:32am. PSA 204.
- The driver and passenger were traveling eastbound when the passenger fell asleep and the driver collided in a guard rail. The passenger was awoken by the collision and the driver fled the vehicle on foot.
Theft F/Auto. 3003 Klingle Rd, NW. 1:16 am. PSA 203.
- Complainant reports unknown suspect(s) entered the vehicle through an unlocked door and removed assorted tools and routers.
Leaving After Colliding. 2516 Tunlaw Rd, NW. 4:51am. PSA 204.
- The Complainant reports another vehicle struck her rear bumper without making his/her identity known.
Leaving After Colliding. 3400 Connecticut Ave, NW. 6:50pm. PSA 203
- The Complainant reports her vehicle was struck by another vehicle. Both drivers exited however the Suspect (unknown) refused to provide his/her insurance information and identity before leaving the scene.
Theft. 4035 Connecticut Ave, NW. 7:0pm. PSA 203.
- The Complainant reports an unknown suspect(s) took his Giant hybrid bicycle from the side stairwell of the residence.
April 17, 2017
Theft I > $1,000. 4810 26th St, NW (Murch Elementary). 7:00am. PSA 203.
- The Complainant reports unknown suspect(s) cut a steel cable lock and stole assorted tools.
Theft F/Auto. 4700 32nd St, NW. 10:30am. PSA 203
- The Complainant reports unknown suspect(s) entered the vehicle in a unknown manner and stole an Apple iPod.
1st Degree Identity Theft. 3031 Sedgewick St, NW. 5:50pm. PSA 203.
- The Complainant reports an unknown individual opened a credit card account under her identity and charged the account to $10,087 in U.S Currency.
Theft II < $1,000. 3535 Connecticut Ave, NW (Exxon Gas Station). 6:19pm. PSA 203.
- The Complainant reports 6-7 unknown juveniles entered the store and took assorted drinks and snack foods without making or attempting to make proper payment for the merchandise.
April 19, 2017
Leaving After Colliding. 3605 Lowell St, NW. 8:43am. PSA 204.
- The Complainant reported another vehicle, U.S Food delivery truck, struck his vehicle without making his identity known to the Complainant.
Attempt To Commit Robbery. 3519 Connecticut Ave, NW. 1:06pm. PSA 203.
- The Complainant reports an unknown male suspect entered the bank and handed the teller a note written in multicolored pencil demanding money. The Complainant froze from fear when the suspect knocked on the teller window to ask for the note back. The suspect walked out of the bank, no weapon was seen and no money was taken.
Theft II < $1,000. 2800 Connecticut Ave, NW. 4:00am. PSA 203.
- The Complainant reports he allowed a friend and acquaintance to spend the night at his apartment. The Complainant awoke to his phone missing and the two people gone.
Theft II < $1,000. 3900 Tunlaw Rd, NW. 5:22am. PSA 204.
- The Complainant reports he was told by his property manager that an unknown suspect had gained access to the property in a unknown manner and stole a bike and bike rack.
Theft II < $1,000. 4465 Connecticut Ave, NW. 10:35pm PSA 203.
- The Complainant reports security footage showed an unknown suspect entering the location and taking an Apple iPad mini.
4/19/17. 6:43 pm. Indecent Exposure: 3336 Wisconsin Ave, NW. PSA 204.
- Officers observed the suspect throw a beer can into the garbage. Officers approached and from and observed him urinating into the flower pots located outside of the store thereby exposing his penis in plain view to customers (men, women and children). The suspect was placed under arrest for Urinating in Public and Indecent Exposure.
4/19/17. 3:40 pm. Contempt of Court: 3700 Newark St, NW. PSA 204.
- An Officer had knowledge of an individual having a “stay away order” from the 3700 block of Newark St, NW. The Officer observed the individual sitting on a bench in the block, stopped, identified and confirmed that the individual was in violation of the order issued by D.C Superior Court. The suspect was placed under arrest for Contempt of Court.